Plantify 2021

Plantify Resurrection PT 2. 



I figured no time is better than now to bring back Plantify again for the second time lol. I realized that I've never introduced myself. I never really know what to write but... here it goes! 

Hi! My name is Jay and I'm an amateur naturalist. 

I have been gardening for many years in New York City. I've been able to grow plants (food, flowers, houseplants) in all kinds of spaces; from a small window garden, to fire escapes and even a backyard. I've also had the pleasure of studying and learning with academic ecological and botanical researchers. I have a deep appreciation and passion for what gardening can do not only for the environment but for our own health and well being. 

On Plantify, I'll share the gardening projects I'm working on, gardening experiments, nature-scapes I explore and anything new I discover along my natural journey of making my world a greener place. 

Comments

Popular Posts