Bringing outside inside

I'm so glad for this wide window ledge in this apartment. Wide enough to fit a window box. 
The outside ledge however is not wide enough and I'll have to figure out a way to extend it so I can have an outdoor window box as well. I can't let all that potential go to waste. I have experiments to conduct! 


A makeshift hanging planter with a dolly system. My wandering jew plant has a new home now. 


I put some morning glory seeds in the window box. Trying to see if they will bloom indoors. I've always grown them outdoors at my parents' house and they would take OVER and grab onto everything possible. The morning glories are on both sides of the window box so it will create a little arc. I can't wait!! 


Last year, climbing all over the pear tree. whoops. From MDWD GRDN

Their heart shaped leaves are so pretty - bloom or no bloom.  It will definitely give the place a more jungle feel. 

Comments

Popular Posts