16 days until Spring Equinox

The forecast says more snow. Come on already! Gimme some sun.. my plants wouldn't mind either.

Here's the progress of the greens from 2 weeks ago. I may try to transplant them this weekend. They need a little breathing room.



A new print from my trip to Austin, Texas at the Lady Bird Wildflower Center. Read more about it on Eco-Urban.


I finally got around to making an indoor bokashi compost bin. Very easy to make. 2 buckets of same size. Drill a few holes in one of them and put it on top of the one WITHOUT holes. Put organic matter in the bucket, sprinkle with bokashi and close the lid. The juices from compost will leak through to the bottom bucket which then can be diluted with water and used to fertilize the plants. It all comes back around. I can't wait!!!


Comments

Popular Posts